Since first posting this I’ve decided to be award free, but didn’t feel I should rewrite history so I’ve left this post here
I was touched to receive this nomination from small town blogger
I’ve seen this referred to as a kind of chain mail – it sort of is, but nicer – a way of sharing my favourite blogs….
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs. (I probably won’t nominate 15, but that’s because I’m lazy- in fact I’m so lazy that I even copied the lazy comment from small town blogger)
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about myself
- I remain anonymous in the blogosphere to give myself a space to vent my stuff and not worry friends
- My interests include physics, music and re-pointing walls
- I prefer night time to daytime
- I want a ukelele
- I used to have my own darkroom
- I used to live above a coffee roasting shop and didn’t drink coffee
- My relationship with sleep is complicated
People I nominate because they have inspired me with their blogs Fractured – inspirational sharing of life Bipolar for Life – established blogger and lots to say lukehood – stories poetry and writings And Just a Touch of Crazy – bipolar and full of energy