This is from guest blogger theimpossiblebong, and her blog is MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO I am so pleased that she took the time to write here. Many humble thanks.
Every day it is always the same sad story.
- No, there is no boogey guy hanging outside your bedroom door waiting for you to fall asleep so he can attack you when you are unaware and most vulnerable.
- No, there is no Ju-On under your bed, in the closet or behind doors either.
- No, it’s impossible for a dead body to end up in your tub and miraculously comes to life the moment you sit on the loo to pee.
- No, ghost of dead mother cannot travel from one continent to the next to visit you and her corpse will not materialize in bed in one of the guest rooms.
- No, Danny Glick is not hanging outside your bedroom window suspended in the air; he’s safely back in Salem’s Lot.
- And oh, all that funny noises you are hearing… they are not arach-bots slowly climbing up inside the pipes on their way to your bedroom to smother you while you are sleeping. It’s just the radiators, the boiler, the stairs that is settling in because of the difference in temperature. Houses make noises, it’s perfectly normal.
- The scratching sounds are birds feet on the rain gutter. And the knocking on the roof is another bird trying to crack a nut against the outside wall of the chimney.
It’s true. You have seen it yourself, didn’t you?
- No, bad guys will not single out your house upon given times to do their unspeakable deeds simply because you live there all alone. They will not break in and override the alarm installation to torture you for fun simply because they can.
- No, they will not jump over two set of fences to catch you by surprise while you are gardening and hurt you for no reason at all.
- There is nobody in the garage either, or in the utility room, or in your dressing. And if the curtains are not drawn and you accidentally put on the lights inside… there is no psycho stalker watching your house monitoring your every move. Your house is supposed to be your haven.
- You supposed to feel safe in there not outside in the streets or public places like you always wanted to believe. Stop it! Just stop it! For your own good please do. What will happen will happen anyway. No use worrying about it. You believe in destiny, don’t you? You know that life is pre-destined and there is nothing you can do about it. You will arrive at your destiny no matter what. You can detour, you can choose to do it the hard way or the easy way, but arrive there you will. So, why not just put your faith in God and enjoy the ride.
These things I keep telling myself every day. Sometimes it works, often times not…